Monday, September 7, 2009

Back Again

Wow.. It feels like I've been away for ever. I have had a lovely two weeks with my hubby. We had a lovely romantic picnic by the river (just the two of us). As you can imagine, the kids have wanted to be by his side the whole time. So it was lovely just being the two of us.

We celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary last week and went out to dinner to the
restaurant that we had our very first date at. It was so lovely. Geoff bought me the most beautiful diamond ring set . They are simply stunning. Yes, I am very spoiled.

Geoff has another 3 weeks off before he heads back to work. We are starting to get busy doing our household inventory for our posting to Canberra. It will be here before we know it. We already have a home and schools organised, so that is a huge relief.

I'ts Fathers Day here in Australia today, so a big happy Fathers Day to all. Here is the card I made for my gorgeous Pop. He loves fishing. Love ya Pop..


I coloured him with my Copic Markers and used Stampin' Up! card stock in Always Artichoke, Bordering Blue and Brocade Blue.

I also had a play with one of my new stamps from Bizzy Bec's. I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her. What do you think?

I adore all the tilda's. The paper and flower are from Bizzy Bec's and the card stock is Stampin' Up!. The heart border is a Martha Stewart border punch.

While I was absent, I received this award from the beautiful Cheryl. Thank you, yet again for thinking of me. You are such a sweet lady. (big hugs to you).

Till next time, take care xo Jackie

4 comments:

  1. HI Jackie welcome back to the world of blog.
    Happy Anniversary sounds like you had a great week.
    I love your cards and I think your pop wil love his Fathers Day card. Love the copic's:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,so glad you are back and have had a fabulous time with your family!!! Your cards are just beautiful,fab colours and perfect colouring!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and your husband on such a huge milestone. Love the cards you have posted. That Tilda image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay. Welcome back lovely lady. So glad you and Geoff are enjoying some alone time. Congrats again on 20yrs of marriage. (you so deserve your bling!) I love both of your cards. Good to see you are still getting some stamping time in. Love them.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete