Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holly Star Shine


This little lady is called HollyStarShine. Isn't she adorable. She is one of The Greeting Farm's new digi images. As soon as I saw her I was totally in love. I absolutely adore all of the images that The Greeting Farm have. I coloured her with my Copic markers and added dazzling diamonds to her wings for a little sparkle. The gorgeous tag is from Bizzy Bec. She has two "free" tags on her blog. Go check her out. Her blog is amazing AND, she has just opened up her brand new online digi store. It truly is fabulous, find it here.

I'm hoping to be back soon with a couple more cards I've been working on. I have the dreaded flu at the moment and not feeling too creative at all.

Thank you for all your lovely comments and birthday wishes, I cherish them all.

Take care xo Jackie

13 comments:

  1. oh jackie, this is just stunning. you have used the tag so well.. I ended up taking off the other one that way free due to another fellow digi place kicking up a stink.. so the ones that did get it when they did are lucky..LOL.. Oh no you poor darl.... i too have the flu.. it starting coming on last night and today of all days i feel like crap..LOL. Hope you feel better soon. Big Cyber Hug... Also i did hear it was your birthday.. Happy Birthday sweet girl... Take Care, Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when you're under the weather you still create gorgeous cards. Love this image. 1st time I've seen it coloured. Well done. I hope you wake up feeling a whole lot better for your special day tomorrow.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nice visit in my blog!
    What a amazing christmas card you've made! I love the image and the beautiful coloring!
    Hugs, Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe what a bad blogger I am, sorry for not visiting in the last couple of days. I just adore this lovely creation dear, fabulous colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH This is just beautiful.. Super cute image and your coloring is just Fab as always..Hope your feeling better soon..And Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card as always Jackie! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous,what a fabulous image and you have coloured her hair to perfection!!! I hope you feel better soon!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jackie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH...Jackie, your card is very fabulous!!!
    Lovely colours and wonderful image.
    Thank you so much for your so nice comments in my blog.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring you have done here!! I am loving these images too! Wonderful job girl!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jackie! Your coloring is amazing, and your embellies are perfect with her!
    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie this is just beautiful. like all your work. I hope those razor blades are out of your throat.HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful wonderful Lady, LOVE you LOTS. have a good one. Love Lyn & Les

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got this card for Christmas Thanks Jackie I lovre it.
    It is in my room pride of place..
    Vic

    ReplyDelete