Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hanglar and Stanglar


I recently bought some Hanglar and Stanglar images. They are such sweeties and oh..so much fun to colour. I coloured this little baby with my trusty copic markers. The dp is from Stampin' Up! and is called Bella Blue. The lace, pearls and card stock are from my stash.

Colours used:

hat and jacket: B91, B95, B97 and B99
pants: E50, E51 and E53
shoes and hair: E21, E25 and E27
skin: E000, E00, E11 and R20
envelope: B60, B63 and RV10

All of these colours are available in the Mad for Markers online store. Sammi has all your copic needs and wants in one place.

I'm still up north on holidays and having a wonderful time catching up with friends and family. I will miss them all terribly when I head home early Saturday morning. I honestly thought I'd get heaps of crafting done while I was here. Boy, was I wrong. Too much chatting, coffee and chocolate. Too much! Am I crazy? This is pure heaven to me. lol.. I have only managed to colour 2 images the whole time.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and for leaving such wonderful comments. I really appreciate each and everyone of them.

Hugs to you all xo Jackie

14 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie...not sure which I'm more jealous of...the fact that you can actully purchase Hanglar and Stanglar stamps, or your vacation! *grin* Your card to gorgeougeous, and the image is simply precious. Enjoy the rest of your holiday, you've still got most of the week to endulge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I personally don't think there has been enough of either colouring or eating chocolate!!! Do the kids really have to go back to school and to their Dad??? Joking!
    Your card is gorgeous. Matches so well with the dp's.

    Love Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie! What an absolutely PERFECT card! I love the pretty colors and of course who wouldn't LOVE your Hanglar colored all pretty and everything!!!! Just the right touches on this beauty!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning dear, your colouring as always is just superb and I love the H&S image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Jackie,this is absolutly gorgeous,Ilove those colors.Beautiful!!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, cute and pretty. The colours are just great. Will miss you heaps all over again when you go. At least i get to check out your blog every day and the amazing creations you have. Love always
    Kerri-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie! Finally got a chance for some blog hopping tonight, yay! Your card is adorable, love the coloring! Enjoy your holiday with family:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS Jackie!! LOVE it! Your colouring on this image is PERFECT!! mm.. chocolate and chatting and coffee sounds great!!
    (hugs)
    Sammi
    PS. congrats on the BB DT!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is just gorgeous work!! I love the pretty coloring you did on your cute image!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sweetie!! Love all of the H7S images.. I know you do too!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Kimberley.......dripping in jealousy over these Hanglar & Stanglar stamps - where, oh where did you buy them. I'm trying my best to get my OS contacts to buy some for me and ship them over.

    Gorgeous card. This little dear is coloured perfectly!! Hope the rest of your hols are fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card I love your image and your colouring..
    Congrats again on the new DT position at Biz Bec's I know you will succeed there as you are very talented...
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this,it's gorgeous and your colouring is spectacular!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Jackie...love the lace around the cute image. I am trying to catch up on everyones wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete