Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mad For Markers Challenge


This fortnights challenge at Mad for Markers is Feathering. This photo doesn't show it clearly, but I promise you there is feathering on her wings and dress and a little on her hair. If you click on the photo, you will see it clearer. I coloured the image with copic markers on Neenah paper. These are all available from Sammi in her Mad for Markers store (here). Sammi also has a wonderful video tutorial on feathering, you can find it (here).

Colours used:
skin: E000, E00, E11 and R20
dress: G000 and B000
hair: RV000, RV10 and RV11
wings: B000, B00 and G00

Be sure to enter our challenge as Sammi has the most amazing prize for the lucky winner.

A Copic basic set of 12 ciao markers AND a pack of X-press IT blending card. See what I mean. You wouldn't want to miss out on that!

Have a great day, hugs Jackie

12 comments:

  1. Oh she's adorable Jackie! You did a fantastic job with this technique! I haven't tried this yet,but I love the way it looks! Her hair color is awesome! Just the perfect sparkle on her wings! I love it! Doilies really seem to be popular lately it seems...love the way it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute what a darling, her dress is fantastic and the colours are my favorites, well all colours are my favorites but you did a great job.
    Kerri-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subtly fabulous Jackie - I can see the feathering and it's fabulous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on this Jackie - Such a Gorgeous Card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS,the feathering is soft but beautiful.....such a pretty card!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable!! Love her pink hair..Super cute card!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very interested to see your feathering I had never heard of it until the other day and am just trying it out yours looks lovely well done. Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see it, it's so subtle and it works so well.

    Looking good.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jackie,
    A beautiful card with wonderful colours and papers. I think the image is so cute and girly. The flowers are fabuous and I think you have made a fantastic jobof the feathering.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic colouring Jackie.....and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow, Jackie she looks adorable,you have colourd her so beautiful!!!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jackie and love the feathering. Also love the pink hair lol. I do love my pink *hugz*

    ReplyDelete