Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #6


Wow, Tuesday again and here is this weeks Burtonesque Dolls Challenge.

the theme is FINAL CUT...AND SHAVE. We want you to create a card/project inspired by Tim Burton's movie Sweeney Todd. Use decorative scissors, distressing tools etc.

Our sponsor this week is our one and only top doll Betty. Betty has launched her own new line of stamps. Pop on over to Simply Betty Stamps to order yours.

Im looking forward to seeing what you come up with for this weeks challenge.

Hugs xo Jackie

9 comments:

  1. Isn't this DP fabulous!!! Love your take on the challenge - and the wicked colouring of Rio!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Debbie, especially all the webbing:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is wicked. I just love the layout and the colors are awesome. great echo of her dress in your dp too. Wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rio looks so cool with that fab spiderwebby paper you used, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh your torn edges are just perfect and I love the spider webs! Rio looks fabulous. Awesome job!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jackie you are WICKED!! I freakin luv the web ribbon you used down in the corner. I have it in white but think I'll have to get me some in black! Your coloring and cutting of the image looks spectacular!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card I love these stamps I will be purchasing these think I might go do it now..
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Jackie, this is Awesome! I love that hair, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete