Sunday, February 20, 2011

Roses Roses


Hi all. We are up to day 3 of the launch of Bizzy Becs gorgeous new "ONCE UPON A TIME" collection.

Today we are introducing you to ROSES ROSES. I absolutely adore her. Be sure to visit the store blog to see the incredibly gorgeous creations the rest of the team have for you. And just letting you know again, there is candy up for grabs all over the place lol.. I have one of these sweethearts in rubber for one lucky follower.

Ingredients:
Roses roses stamp, spellbinder circles and lacey circles, pearls, ribbon, copic markers, X-press it blending card (all from Bizzy Becs Online Store).

See you tomorrow with day 4 release

Hugs xo Jackie

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, gorgeous DP paper to match the roses and love that M.S. punch deco fan, have it myself! Great stylish card, hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    Wow this is a beautiful card. Great colours and layout. I love the punched borders and the butterfly. The image is gorgeous. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Jackie,I'm almost slobber on my laptop
    This is gorgeous,love your colours!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, this is gorgeous. Your coloring looks great.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, This is simply beautiful..I love the colors that you used.. very lovely work.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, Jackie!!! I wish I could take coloring lessons from you. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just gorgeous Jack and I'm still in love with those papers! lol.

    Love ya Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring, LOVE her hair!!! And I adore the DP! Very beautiful and lovely!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another terrific card. what kind of border punch did you use?
    Sally

    ReplyDelete