Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bizzy Bec's September Challenge...


Oh my goodness, this year is flying... I can't believe we are into September already...Well it's time for another great challenge over at BIZZY BEC'S... Our theme this month is to use the colours BLUE, GREEN AND WHITE... Super easy huh?

I pulled out my favourite Sugar Nellie stamp and coloured her with my copics. The dp is from Kaisercraft and the whimsy sentiment stamp, bling, spellbinder circle and scallop circle dies are all from BIZZY BEC'S ONLINE STORE.
Link
For more details about this challenge and for some amazing DT inspiration, head on over to BIZZY BEC'S CHALLENGE BLOG.

Hope you're having a lovely day. Hugs xo Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie,gorgeous card sweetie!
    Hope your feeling yourself again!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    Beautiful colours and papers and one of my favourite images. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wee image and love your colouring...fabulous papers too..
    Hope you are keeping well...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete