Monday, October 3, 2011

Hooked On Craft... Challenge # 9


Welcome to this fortnights challenge over at Hooked on Craft. Your challenge is "ANYTHING BUT A CARD". So it could be a bookmark, tag, scrapbook layout or off the page project.

I decided to go with a corner bookmark. You can find the tutorial for it over at Splitcoast Stampers. Very easy to make and uses very little card stock. The adorable little bear is called "honey bear cooking". He, the flowers, leaves, doily and pearls are all available HERE at Hooked on Craft.

I'm really excited to see what you all come up with for this challenge. Make sure you head on over to the Challenge Blog to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team.

Enjoy your day. Hugs xo Jackie


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jackie, love the colour of the bear, who is so adorable...very cute bookmark.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bookmark! and your papers match the theme perfectly. Love those red pearls! hugs jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie
    Sorry I have been distant once again. I love this book mark and the red pearls are hot.. Hope to catch up soon
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie!! Love your corner bookmark. It is so cute! I'm going to have a go at making one now.
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Jackie,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is too cute and wonderful colouring Jackie. REally like the papers you have used too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning boookmark Jackie, I've never thought of making corner ones-what a fab idea! Really gorgeous, you've inspired me!
    *hugs* Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...the prettiest corner bookmark I've every seen. Totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest ever, Jackie! I love your design! It just made me smile! Your stamped image is perfect as is your choice of embellies. thank you for directing me to the tutorial. I've been wanting to try making one. I love yours!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete