Monday, November 14, 2011

Hooked On Craft Challenge # 12


Hello everyone and welcome to this fortnights challenge over at Hooked On Craft Challenges. Our theme this time is "SOMETHING PUNCHED". This can be from punches or dies. This challenge will run from the 14th Nov through 26th Nov.

For my card, I have used the sweet turtle and sweet elephant which is available from the Hooked on Craft Store. For more details about this challenge, including prizes and DT inspiration, head on over to the Hooked on Craft Challenge Blog.

Enjoy your day, hugs xo Jackie

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, your card is a cutie! love your little animals, what a great kids card tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    This card is just so cute. I love the layout and the fabulous images. Gorgeous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Jackie!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation Jackie! Love those cute animals.
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really beautiful card Jackie!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jackie
    I have been slack again I dont seem to get time to blog hope and when I do my laptop won't always let me leave comments..
    I have been coming to your blog to check in on you:)
    I love all your cards and your colouring is always fantastic I think you have done a great job with these two I avoid animals can't seem to get them right.. I hope to be back sooner rather than later..
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie,

    I love your card! I love that you used "Wish Big" with those two little guys! You clever girl, you! That was brilliant! The banner is perfect. Great job! It's adorable!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Jackie, love those sweet images
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. the orange strip at the top seems to be shifted a bit towards right. you must check such things.
    Gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Khushifairy. Thank you for your in depth nit picking comment.... Shit happens... Lol..

    ReplyDelete