Thursday, February 12, 2009

Victorian Bushfire Appeal

Everyone has felt the devastation of the Victorian bushfires over the last week. It has impacted on so many lives. My deepest, heartfelt sympathy, goes out to everyone affected.

Today, Stampin' Up! are showing their support, by donating 50% of the retail value of the following 10 stamp sets.


When you purchase any of these sets, I will donate all of my commission, so this means that 70% of sales will go directly to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal.

Please email me at jmgwthomas@netcall.com.au to place your order.

Your support is appreciated. xx Jackie


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Jackie,

    A quick note to let you know how much fun we all had yesterday. It was the most relaxed demonstration I have been to. Besides the great cards and other goodies we made the laughing was the best. Its great to stop and remember how blessed we are with our friends.

    Thanks once again all my love kerri-Anne

    ReplyDelete