Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still here..

Just letting you all know that I am still alive and kicking. I haven't been creating lately as I have wanted to spend as much time as possible with my husband before he left for his deployment in the Middle East. Geoff left 2 days ago and I haven't really felt like doing much, but I'm planning on changing that soon. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave comments. I really appreciate them all.

Each morning, I open my "Daily guidance from your Angels" book and pick a page at random. Here is the thought for today. I listen to my inner child, taking the time to play, sing, dance and rest. I give it excellent care, and as I fulfill its needs, I'm rewarded with energy and joyfulness.

Till next time xxx Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Jack. The new catalogue is here and you'll be way too busy even to remember that Geoff is gone. Who? Look to your angels and your dearest friends and family to guide you through. (besides, someone has to earn the money to buy more stamps! Good job G).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie so difficult to leave a comment for you.
    I hope that he stays safe and gets home to you super quick.
    In the meantime all i can say is create, create, create that will definately take your mind off it till of course you go to bed and all is quiet.
    See you soon at convention and don't buy too much just cause he is not home.

    ReplyDelete