Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bella Rose 4x4 card holder

I came across this tutorial on happileighscrappin.blogspot.com and fell in love with it straight away. I'm holding a workshop for the lovely Louise in my home next weekend and think this may just have to be our project. I only made 2 cards but it could easily accommodate 4.


This is the outside. The little bellyband keeps it closed.

This is the inside and these are the front of the 2 cards.


Papers: Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette card stock.
Stamps: Bellas Bloom
Ink: Close to Cocoa and Riding Hood Red. I also used Old Olive and Close to Cocoa markers.
Other: Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, cropodile and corner rounder.

Take care xo Jackie


1 comment:

  1. Yay, she's found her mojo. What a beautiful set. A great gift for anyone. Can't wait to play. *Gasp* no diamonds?

    ReplyDelete