Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Slider Card

I only recently purchased the "A rose is a rose" stamp set and thought it would be perfect for a slider card. What do you think?

You can find the tutorial for this over at Splitcoaststampers or on Makeesha Byl's Blog.

I used a rose is a rose stamp set, riding hood red, old olive and choc chip ink and cardstock. Bella rose DSP, choc chip grosgrain ribbon, riding hood ribbon and clear embossing powder.

As you know, (or not) each day I open my book (Daily Guidance from your Angel) and read a message from the angels. Today's message is..I speak with love. All of my speech is life affirming, and I ask my angels to communicate through me today. If I find myself using negative words, I pause and begin again with positive ones.

Have a great day. xo Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Jack. So happy you got that stamp set. I love the embossing. What, no diamonds?

    ReplyDelete