Monday, July 20, 2009

Blog Award

Imagine my suprise, when I logged onto the computer this morning and found out that I had received an award for my blog. YAY!! The kids called out "what's wrong Mum", lol. After a brief explanation and lots of "that's great Mum", they went back to whatever they were up to.

The VERY talented and lovely Cheryl Joshua gave this award to me. If you haven't checked out her blog, you must. She has the most amazing cards and her colouring is fabulous. Thanks again Cheryl.

On a completely different note. I have been very busy lately making samples for my Spring Mini Launch. I think I've finally finished, so I'm hoping to get some time this afternoon and make something up using my new Greeting Farms stamps. They are soooo cute.

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Take care xo Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations my very talented friend. This is an award you definately deserve. I hope this gives you the confidence and inspiration to keep creating your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally deserve it Jackie,your creations are just gorgeous.....I love visiting your blog!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete