Friday, July 2, 2010

Bizzy Becs July Challenge


"Pearls and Swirls" is the them for this months challenge over at Bizzy Becs. The challenge will start tomorrow, 3rd of July and is open to all of Bizzy Bec's customers.

All of our entries for last months challenge were amazing. A big congratulations to Vicki for having the winning entry.

The gorgeous sweetpea stamp, dp, doily, flower and pearls I used on my card, are all available from Bec's store (here). I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I received this paper from Bec. Mmmm, chocolate and teal, what an amazing combination. Definitely a favourite of mine. Thanks Bec.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Whoo hoo, school holidays start today. Two weeks of not having to do the school run in the freezing temperatures we have been having lately.

Hugs xo Jackie

5 comments:

  1. Jackie my dear your card is BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and oh my the image is stunning! Have a wonderful holiday...I'm starting mine as of right now, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing Jackie! Your colouring as always is stunning and the colour combo looks gorgeous!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jackie - this is just AMAZING!!!! Did you tell me recently your mojo was missing - well I have YET to see ANY indication of THAT!!!! This Sweet Pea is PERFECT for your challenge!
    GORGEOUS!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love this colour combo fabulous card hun.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous,love that colour combo....such beautiful work!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete