Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mad For Markers ATC challenge

This fortnights challenge over at Mad for Markers is to create an ATC. Well this was my first attempt at them and I must admit, I found is a little daunting. But I did it, I think!! lol..

I decided to make 2 ATC


Colours used:
skin: E000, E00, E11 and R20
scarf and hat: RV91, RV93 and RV95
coat: BG93, BG96 and BG99
flowers and shoes: E31, E33, E35 and E37
hair: E71, E74, E77 and E79



Colours used:
dress: V12, V15 and V17
hair: YR00 and YR02
hat, shoes and cat: C3, C5, C7 and C9
skin: E00 and R20
belt etc: BG72 and BG75
broom: E74, E79 and E33
spica pens: sand 19 and clear 00

Both images were stamped onto X-press it paper. Head on over to the Mad for Markers store for all your copic needs.

I'm sad to say, that this will be my last post as a DT member for M4M. Due to personal reasons, I have had to step down from my most wonderful position. I would like to thank Sammi and the gorgeous gals from M4M, for such a fantastic journey.

Have a great day, xo Jackie

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie,love them both.
    Big Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! Love the real vintage feel of your first creation! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie,
    These are terrific ATCs. I love the images - especially the first one. they are beautifully done. Great work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATCs Jackie!! Beautiful colouring and an awesome first attempt!! I love them.
    Oh no!! A sad sad goodbye to you Hun. You will be greatly missed.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Jackie, background dsp on both is just perfect! Sorry to hear you are leaving us, a sad goodbye to you Jackie, but I am sure we will still be seeing your amazing creations here in blog land, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both just darling.. Fab coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would never believe that these were your first ATC's. You've done an amazing job and they look even better IRL. M4M will certainly miss your wonderful talent!

    Love ya, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jackie you have done an awesome job with with the ATC Challenge.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are tooooooo cute! I'm sure the M4M gals are just as sad to see you go as we were at TBD - but when you need time for yourself and family that's important - take care sweetie - will CYA around!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are Gorgeous Jackie! You are a very talented lady and I am so thankful for the time we had you on M4M DT.. THANKS again!! :D
    (hugs) Will be popping round lots to check up on how you are going and what you are creating!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love Love Love it to cute.. You are to clever.. I want to play that game..
    Will let you know how I go lol..
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no Jackie! We will miss you at M4M, but I hope that you will still be creating your gorgeous creations! Hey did you get the images I sent you???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jackie...what beautiful ATCs. Really like the first image and your colouring is just stunning. Great spider web background for the second ATC too.

    ReplyDelete