Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #10


The theme for this weeks challenge over at The Burtonesque Dolls is "BURTON BOYS". Your challenge is to create a card or project with a Burton Dude as the main image.

Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is Stamp It Crazy. I used the awesome Jack Skellington, from one of my all time favourite Burton flicks, Nightmare Before Christmas. He and many other incredibly eerie and amazing stamps are available from Stamp It Crazy.

Head on over to The Burtonesque Dolls Blog and check out the incredible creations the Doll have for you this week. I'm looking forward to seeing your take on this weeks challenge.

I'm sad to say, but this will be my last post as DT for TBD. I have decided, due to personal reasons to step down from my DT position in this wonderful team. I would like to thank all the wonderful and talented girls on the team, for making it such a fun and rewarding experience. You are all gorgeous.

Hugs xo Jackie

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jackie,this is really spooky,I love it.
    Have anice day.
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sad loss of talent for the BD. Just look at that fantastic layout on your card. You have to look after no.1 first Jack. Love ya.

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jackie this is such a cool card! WOW, fabulous scene you have created, you really rock these challenges.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie,
    This is a really ghostly scene. the images are combined so well to set the picture. Great work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow Jackie,very beautiful I love everything about it Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naaaw Jackie I will miss seeing your amazing creations each and every week :( And this one is absolutely AMAZING goth-a-licious PLUS!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Burton creation Jackie!! Your creations and talent will be missed, but sometimes we have to do what is best for us and our families!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!! I absolutely love your card.. Its so awesome.. Im sure you will be missed at TBD..I know I will miss these cards of yours.. But I do understand.Take care..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jackie your talent will truly be missed ... TG I have you on my Google Reader. hee hee Good luck to you on whatever you take on in the future. How you come up with this stuff just amazes me. I luv luv luv that background. Well, the whole card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooo sad to see you go - you're work has been truly inspirational to me and everyone else! This is another FABULOUS project that showcases your AMAZING talent!
    Take care sweetie!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Jackie! I am going to miss you at the doll house, but will be keeping my eye on your blog for all your gorgeous creations! Thank you so much for putting in 100% for me at the Doll house I truly appreciate it!

    Sending you big C-ya around hugs!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry to see ya go...and I will truly miss your inspiration too..but make sure you come back and visit us often......and I have to tell ya that you rocked this challenge girl. Great minds think alike...totally an loving the vintage feel to your card....awesome!!!

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete